At CP Kelco, we want to engage contractors and suppliers who share our commitment to health and safety.
The platform is managed on behalf of CP Kelco by Avetta, and provides a system to manage the compliance, qualifications, and training requirements of your workers.
CP Kelco suppliers are required to register their workers and maintain their compliance in the Workforce Management platform.
The system is managed on behalf of CP Kelco by Avetta.
To register your workers in the Workforce Management System, your organization must first be a registered supplier with Avetta Connect.
HOW DOES THE SYSTEM WORK?
Suppliers register their workers in an online portal by completing these steps:
- Create a business account in the Workforce Management System
- Create profiles for your employees
- Select the role/s they perform
- Upload their qualifications and requirements (licenses and certifications)
- Register your worker for any online safety trainings which they complete before attending workplaces
This information is verified by safety specialists.
- provides immediate access workforce data
- manages training and safety trainings
- administers compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manages the qualifications and compliance documents, including licenses and certifications, of all workers on a project
- awards accreditation upon successful completion of safety trainings and assessments
- provides tools for audit, investigation and inspection of businesses and workers
- offers online and call center support
- manages worker performance over term of their contract
Avetta manages the Workforce Management System on behalf of Polypore.
Learn more about Avetta.